Terms & Conditions of Images & Photography
Clogher Valley Meats Ltd reserves all copyright in photographs and print provided in this Web and otherwise as produced. Any infringement, whether by the replication of photographs or the repetition and/or plagiarism of print, will not be tolerated and Clogher Valley Meats Ltd reserve the right to raise legal proceedings to protect its commercial interests.
Our online shop is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read them before using the website. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Currently we only deliver to NI and accept payment from credit and debit cards used in the UK.
- Access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We accept no responsibility for the websites or any other information, practices, or products of other parties linked to this website.
- The of the online shop are supplied by Clogher Valley Meats Ltd. The registered address is 27 – 29 Main Street, Clogher, Co Tyrone, BT76 0AA.
- Orders are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order you make a representation that you are over such an age. When you place an order and are under that age you are in breach of contract and may otherwise breach the law. The holder of the credit or debit card which you use will be fully liable for all sums as charged.
- Authority for payment must be given at time of order.
- We will do our best to fulfil all orders but in exceptional cases, such as where supplies are unobtainable or where there have been errors in prices, we may have to decline an order, in which case we will advise you as soon as possible and seek your instructions. We will not debit your card under your order has been dispatched.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time. Prices, goods and availability of goods are subject to change at any time.
- To the extent permitted by the law, Cloghervalleymeats.com shall not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from our services or any products sold from or referred to on this site. Neither you nor us will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, failure, flooding, fire, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident, traffic congestion, any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts to which both parties submit.